Only two more days,
And I will be on a plane to Greece. Are you surprised to hear I can’t wait? Thought so. But I don’t just get on that plane. No, there’s a lot of planning involved and a lot of lists. You see, I’m a total list girl. I make lists for lists I have to make. Are you lost yet?
Anyhow, of course I make multiple summer holiday packing lists. But because you will go completely lost – I know I am – reading them all, I combined them into a few essentials. So which must haves most definitely have to be on a fashionista’s summer holiday packing list? FYI, of course there’s a lot more; these are just the most fun.
- That flamingo up here. How cute is he?
- Magazines, because it may be a holiday; you still need to keep the trends in mind.
- A beach bag that fits everything from that cozy hamam towel to all that sunscreen; no way you’re turning red.
- A big floppy head, to protect you against the sun and makes you able to hide when you need to.
- Accessories. There’s such a tight limit on the kilo’s you can pack, there’s no room for tons of outfits. So create tons of outfits with small – light! – accessories.
- Flats. Also about those kilo’s. Heels take up so much space and are way heavier than flats. Also: how many times are you gonna wear them, honestly.
- Sunglasses; they’re the best accessory every time all the time.
- Sneakers; in case you want to take a hike. Or just be stylish, since sneakers are totally hot right now.
- Skirts ánd shorts, because you might want to go scooter driving or do any other activity where skirts are just not the best idea.
- Multiple flowy dresses for that amazing bohemian beach look.
- Fancy dress. Maybe not on top of mind, but who knows? There might be a fancy restaurant you’d like to visit so better be prepared.
Do you have any other suggestions? Let me know!