There we are again, another Instalife! With lots of interior stuff this time. I’ve decorated my Christmas tree -no, it’s not too early- and visited one of Holland’s best interior designers: Jan des Bouvrie. But of course that’s not all, let’s take a look!
1. Sleepy face, I’m definitely not a morning person.
2. Pepernoten! A Dutch treat we enjoyed at work, while
listening to Christmas songs. Love it!
3. Decorated my Christmas tree with all kinds of colors.
4. A horse lamp I spotted at Het Arsenaal, where
Jan des Bouvrie has his work place.
5. Also spotted: a crazy, but beautiful interior.
6. Working on a production for Wellness magazine,
accompanied by my beautiful tree.
7. Wet hair, o well.