It was that time of the year again: Amsterdam Fashion Week,
Or actually, it is twice a year. But still: yay! It was fun yet again, as you could’ve read on my recap right here. But I bet you already have, right? 😉 Anyhow, of course that’s not the only fun thing I did last month. And of course I took pictures of it. Speaking of which, are you following me on Instagram yet? Go do so! After reading this, that is:
- This show by Anbasja Blanken was one of my favorites of Amsterdam Fashion Week.
- My friends and I took this fun polaroid in front of a beautiful flower wall.
- Little outfit, in summer we wear dresses!
- Flashback to beautiful Dubrovnik.
- A day on an island with my friends, we didn’t really fit in the photo but we had lots and lots of fun.
- …while eating of course. Best cheat day ever!
- O wait, more food. Give a girl food and this is how she looks. Happy face!
- My friend and Personal Body Plan-buddy Xenia came to visit me. The result? Hub-selfie of course!
- View of Amsterdam in the morning, how pretty is this?