Sometimes change is good,
And so we celebrate change happening. Sounds pretty deep right? Well, it actually just means I’m so so happy I moved to Amsterdam and celebrated that with friends, drinks and a new haircut. Which you could all see happening on my Instagram of course.
- Chillings with my friend, my neighbors cat.
- Dinner and drinks with my friends from Groningen, who I already miss so much!
- On weekends we work in bed, enjoying the early sunshine.
- More food and drinks and of course my lovelies.
- This tiny necklace is my current favorite.
- I’m in love with & Other Stories so of course I had to visit right after moving.
- Short hair! I figured it was time to let go of those dead ends.
- My favorite lipstick: Chanel Rouge, number 46.
- Celebrating the Dutch day of freedom in Amsterdam, love!