Wow, it’s been a while,
Since I published an Instalife, hasn’t it? I haven’t been all that active on Instagram in general. Sorry about that! Why it’s been pretty quiet? Busy busy busy! With the holidays for one, busy at work ánd I bought my very own house. You can imagine there’s been a lot going on in my head. Let’s get to the photos, shall we?
- I feel like fall came in late this year, but when the leaves started falling I couldn’t wait to take a long walk in the woods.
- Lazy Sunday, wearing my favorite yoga pants and showing off my tattoo.
- Best breakfast! Oatmeal with fresh fruit and some almonds in my brand new home.
- Also in my brand new home: this table made by my sweet mom. How awesome is this?
- Found this awesome location while shooting with my friend Laura.
- Weekends with wine and friends are the best.
- Flashback to last years snowboarding trip. Probably not going this year, so I get kinda sad looking at this.
- Not a flashback, but also snowy: Dutch weather for a couple of days in the beginning of January.
- And then it was time for Amsterdam Fashion Week again, where I spotted this gorgeous gal at SUE. Cute collection as well, by the way. Can’t wait for this to be in store.