I always said I wasn’t the food Instagrammer,
Recently though, I’m not so sure anymore. If you’ve been keeping an eye on my Instagram, you probably saw quite some food and drinks coming by. Which is true. I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s spring, but I’ve been visiting a lot of fun places lately.
By the way, very late Instalife this edition. I completely forgot. Guess I’m in need of a holiday and yay, luck me! I’m going to Dubrovnik Croatia for a couple of days next week! Anyhow, better late than never, right?
- Waiting for my train to take me to Groningen, with my favorite coffee and favorite new series: Mr. Robot.
- Found this cute little place in Groningen called Pernikkel.
- Sunday Market at Westerpark with friends, sunshine and wine.
- Quote on the wall at the Contently office. Found this on their website and loved it.
- Shameless selfie Saturday!
- Another very fun place: The Dylan in Amsterdam.
- Time for sunglasses, yay!
- Boa bun by Happy happy joy joy at Rollende Keukens.
- Visited the Moco Museum that has an exposition about Banksy and Andy Warhol, very interesting!