You probably already saw that snowboarding fashionista post,
In which I told you about my snowboarding trip to Val Thorens. So it might not be a big surprise my Instagram was all in Valtho-atmosphere for over a week. And so my Instalife is too. I hope you’re not bored of the snowy pictures already, because I can’t promise you these are the last ones. Sorry not sorry! I am sorry this post is one day late though, but in my defense: there already was a pretty awesome post planned so I decided to move it up a day. Let’s go!
- When we arrived it was -20 degrees Celsius, hence the double hat.
- Luckily blue sky and sunshine arrived later on.
- Hi pretty snowboard!
- First one on the slopes, of course.
- First day selfie too, fighting the cold with leopard print.
- Pretty snowboard ánd a pretty view.
- Chillings at La Folie Douce.
- How beautiful is this? I miss you Valtho!